Arafoo Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Ossan, a Tutor

Dex-chan lover
zzz i've seen his isekai type
i'm not that kind of sick person to look at a kid that way
2-8 chapters later gets 10x more intimate with the kid and starts blushing around said kid
another 5 chapters llater, already willing to daddy up the kid.

-but, what can i say I'm a hopeful idiot
[looks at page 18] please...

Dex-chan lover
jesus this translation quality is fucking awful. translator needs to spend more time learning english.

Dex-chan lover
@arafoo thx for the chapter broski
the grammar is a bit messy, but tbh i don't understand japanese and this is coherent nonetheless
so i don't mind too much, good work keep it up

Fed-Kun's army
people always bitchin about translation not being perfect, how about you learn a second language you lazy fuck. Thank you for the translation.

Aggregator gang
"HOW THERE YOU SEE MY [...]"

nice way of writing "How dare you [...]"

You need more than a proof reader ?

Dex-chan lover
Magic lesson day 1: magic is a language that can be learned and used however you want, also here lemme show you a nuke I made. Don't do that now, be who you want to be.
Magic lesson day 2: you're a sitting duck when you run out of magic, learn cqc

I like how the manga actually bothers to explain how the magic system works, interesting for there to be an explanation for it all.

I don't know if I completely understand page 8, is he saying that it's absurd that there can be an almost infinite amount of magic and sentient-like NPCs even considering how grand the computer is? It seems like a grand realization but I'd assume that since it seems to be based on some kind of programming language it can just be interpreted whenever it's used. Also the lack of clear grammar cheapens the moment for sure.

In the end still glad for a translation.

i guess the most important help the translator need is a proofreader
for grammar and mistyped words.

Dex-chan lover
oh wow. this is a lot more readable than the last few chapters. guess you got help from the volunteer proofreaders? since i don't see any credit.

Dex-chan lover
@MolaCola As far as I can tell the MC isn't blushing because he has feelings for the girl but more of a well that was an embarrassing moment kind of blush. The only one who seems to be adding feelings to the blushing is the girl and it kinda makes sense seeing as she seems to be kinda sheltered

Users who are viewing this thread