Arafoo Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Ossan, a Tutor

Dex-chan lover
> Says she does not want to fight
> A few pages later
> "Okay, let me teach you how to fight."

Intredasting. The quality of the plot follows suit with the translation, I guess enough fucks were given right there.

Those who can just complain about bad Translation or need ProofReader , why dont you volunteer yourself and help him instead of whining about it while only reading for free and never contribute

Contributor
If you need a proofreader I'd like to volunteer. I couldn't find anywhere to apply on your site.

thanks for the scans

as for the people complaining, if the translation is not good enough for you why read and complain about a free service ? it s disgusting, just stop reading if you think it s that bad

The story is weird. And he doesn't look like someone who is being transported into a game, but a mage that has been living in that world for hundred years. About the translation, I think the overall sentence is quite readable. It's just that the spelling errors are too many. Ahahaha.. I often get confused trying to decipher the word. Maybe the translator translates it verbally, while the typesetter typing it. But then the typesetter is kinda very weak in English, hence the misspelling. Otherwise, maybe the translator is intentional to make these errors. Maybe he thinks it's funny and interesting. And I think so too, though, at some parts. It's like hunting Easter eggs. Lol

@leaderreborn

it's the internet, most won't pull their punches and will just tell how they feel about something. good or bad, doesn't matter.

the translator can either take the criticsm to heart and improve or not. his or her decision.
being free of charge doesn't make it immune to criticsm, even if it could be formulated more friendly, but that's just me.

if you think about it, you're doing the same thing as the people you despise.

@leaderreborn The only way things improve is through criticism. If someone never knows they're doing something wrong they will always make the same mistakes. Why not change your attitude and see as long as the translator doesn't jump the gun that only good can come from it.

Double-page supporter
Good thing that he didn't see others players as pvp guild like in overlord with Ainz ranked 1 st in Def 3rd in attack.

Dex-chan lover
@tboosh

I can't tell for sure but I think he might be making a statement about the game, not the world he's currently in. He might be saying that a game that had all these systems, including a freely adaptable magic system that lets you completely construct new magic by interpreting a written language with 56 characters as actual sentences and defining phenomenon based on that, might be a little too complex to run in real time. That there might have been something strange about the game he played that let him learn all of this in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
This needs someone to proofread so fucking much it's unbelievable.
I think this is the first time in my life that I've read 'dare' written as 'there.'

Supporter
Please don't let get your mind sensi

oof, hopefully the people who want to proofread this are ALLOWED THE GLORIOUS TASK. (IDK if his scant group has an ego like some ages past where you basically had to have a god damn masters in english, before they'd even consider you.)

As for the fighting part, she doesn't want to become a mage who focuses only on fighting. In her world, fighting is inevitable, and in the sense of levels, the only way to "grow" I guess.

readable with some mistype
keep improving don't let the critics make you down

thanks for chapter anyway

Double-page supporter
Get a proofreader please, delaying one or two days is preferable to this bad grammars all over. You won't lose readership to short delays but you will if it's a headache to read. Judging from the comments section there's no shortage of proofreader volunteers, let them.

Users who are viewing this thread