Arafoo Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Iris's Reincarnation

Double-page supporter
@Corpse At least he took the time to edit the translation and did it quite good, not as good as the so-called pro-translators, but it's not far from that. 1-2 typos here and there are negligeable.

Dex-chan lover
I'm here to see middle aged men.
But there are only pretty women in this chapter.
Oh well, pretty women are fine, too.

Dex-chan lover
people crying because of the machine translated thing. if you got the time to whine why dont you try to make the translation yourself? oh yes forgot you cant read japanese

The WN is being translated just so everyone knows. Slowly though but it is still getting a translation.

Dex-chan lover
While it's noted as machine translation you've done a great job of making it properly legible.

Been seeing some great old manga popping up on the radar because of you. Hopefully it does get picked up in the future.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter... hope someone pick this series up...

its weird that the story somewhat changed from the previous chapter...

I refuse to believe something machine translated would have this many typos throughout.

Dex-chan lover
you DO know that machine-translation is no excuse for sloppy, glaringly obvious typos, right?

Vary understandable, I only see a few minor issues, I would much rather have this rather then nothing. Whoever uploaded this, feel free to keep going, its appreciated.

Fed-Kun's army
@Squizzy44
Are you seriously complaining about somebody MTLing a chapter after you haven't posted a chapter for this series in 7 months? I know it's a motivation killer since you were almost done (supposedly), but you can't blame people after months of waiting.

@japzone our typesetter has coronavirus, you brainlet. All of our updates are on our discord, so it wouldn't have taken a genius to see that we had a chapter in progress.

Dex-chan lover
waaah someone snipe my mango and people appreciate it more than my decent releases waaahh
just look at the group name you brainlet, it wouldn't have taken a genius to see he just want to give this Manga an exposure, you don't have to act so butthurt over a single chapter, especially if you haven't released anything in more than 3 months
and updates only on discord? what's the point of mangadex then, we use mangadex so we wouldn't have to check every one of hundreds of thousand of translator sites including discord

Users who are viewing this thread