Arafoo Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki

the good thing abaut not being very good at english is that i dont notic grammar mistakes

Dex-chan lover
>bathroom encounter already

an immortal trope, it will survive us all

Dex-chan lover
The translation is bad, like the translator cares more about getting credit for completing the translation first than accurate translation.

Lack of a quality check wouldn't bug me so much if not for the fact that there's a donation spot for the tl'er.

So if everyone in the country uses the same inefficient spell circles, shouldn't they be absurdly powerful if they switch over to the efficient ones? Or will we see that that plot point was just contrived so the MC can show how smart he is?

Dex-chan lover
Average backgrounds, super generic characters, bad dialogues, a plot we've seen a million times: average japanese man #7861273 gets teleported, is insanely OP and finds a girl who is 10 years younger than him; and finally, a bad translation. I mean, they wrote their own name wrong "Assafoo Scasns"...

Nothing to see here~

the translation is already good enough and reach passable mark

as for the manga itself i found it more enjoyable than other average isekai out there

at least there's no edgy mc or lustful mc

just another guy want to life in peace

Aggregator gang
At least this ossan is better than the other ossan (https://mangadex.org/title/22946/isekai-ni-tobasareta-ossan-wa-doko-e-iku)

AND THE PLOT "WHEN U SEE WOMAN NOBLE BODY, U NEED MARRIED " (= _=, THIS PLOT RISING, I WILL OPEN DOUJINSHI AFTER I CLOSE UP MY DESIRE FOR A WEEK (= _=

Aggregator gang
"ME! Important?"

10/10 truly something I'd expect from a well-spoken sage who is an adult. Ouff these translations man

Double-page supporter
Not an obvious self-insert teenage protagonist? Check.
Lack of a haram or ecchi tag both here and on NovelUpdates? Check.

Welp, that's all I need to know. Bookmarked.

Why japan? i thought it would be a wholesome comfortable isekai where he will live peacefully in another world.
and he helps this current world advance in magic, and tutor that little girl.
why it have to be always romance with the underage girl?
japan, explain.

Users who are viewing this thread