Arafoo Shachiku no Golem Master

It's a fun brainless read, not glorious in standards but good enough to satisfy in between other greater series

Dex-chan lover
@Nitrook

well killing the ruler will have no benefits for him. Besides, if you kill off a corrupt ruler the chase is fairly high you just end up with a new one later down the line.
So its far better to reform the ruler if you can, thought that is usually pretty hard unless you have a lot of economic power, political power or you can summon an army with the snap of your fingers... oh wait....

Honestly probably gonna read this just to find out the wolf loli's backstory. Plus MC is OP as hell which I'm a sucker for.

Aggregator gang
Shit-tier art and a shit-tier story. Every single problem is contrived as fuck and solved immediately, the dialog is super cringe, and the characters are all shallow as fuck.

Supporter
Everything is so rote and cliche; it feels like something written after reading a half dozen other isekai stories. Pass.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who practically reads anything isekai, this thing is just so bland that it's not worth reading.
It's not "bad", "terrible", or what have you. It's incapable of invoking such emotions. It's just plain and dull. That is honestly quite a feat in its own right.

I agree the art is meh, but I feel like the rage about the story is misplaced. Or you guys have never worked a soul crushing job before. I actually find the MC sympathetic and humorous.

Most bosses aren't worth the oxygen they consume.

It's not bad, wanting to see what happens in the story and how the characters progress.

42 year old "shachiku" (company slave) Matsuda Takeshi gets worked to death, as is customary in Japan.

BlackCompany-chan is slowly replacing Truck-kun

Double-page supporter
The plot isn’t half-bad, despite being a bit generic. It’s kind of refreshing having the MC be non-human, even though he might as well be with how similar elves are to humans. It seems like the art and constant tropes turned people off, though, which I totally get. I can tolerate the art but I can understand how people hate it; the tropes, on the other hand, are pretty annoying and extremely predictable. But does it deserve to be below SAO in terms of ratings? I don’t think so imo. I also don’t agree with the hate for the MC. I find him to be a unique take on an MC, and even if he does come across as a stupid sometimes, it’s not in a conventional way, which I appreciate. He feels sympathetic and is more unique than 90% of other Isekai protagonists

Users who are viewing this thread