Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Ch. 36 - Unstoppable Force vs. Movable Object

Dex-chan lover
I don't know, do guys like this even exist? I know the author is female, so maybe she doesn't get how adolescent boys feel and act. I know I would've never even hesitated in his place.

Yes, me. I was this kid. When all your experiences with girls your age are either bad disagreements or being treated with some form of resentment/distance, trying to not "scare away" whoever treats you with decency or holds you dear is a very mind-devouring worry. Even more so if you're not comfortable with your sexuality being that strong (because of adopting more "puritan" values regarding it, be it from family or schooling).

Dex-chan lover
As they say, communication is the key :meguusmug:
4Hg1Zpi.png
Cumm-in-you-nication ;)

Dex-chan lover
No,no. It's other way around. I'm pretty sure the version of you she love is just about to appear, not fading away.

Dex-chan lover
At this point he’s backed up so much his balls are bigger than meat buns

Group Leader
I don't know, do guys like this even exist?
You might be interested in knowing that, in societies where having sex with a woman is seen as intensely disrespectful to her, some men end up incapable of having sex with their wives. After all, if sex is something so bad, why would you want to do it to someone you love?

What I'm saying is, it's absolutely possible for a man to feel his lust and his love to be in conflict with one another. Of course in this case there's absolutely no need to, but Tadashi has no idea yet.

Dex-chan lover
It's so cliche, trope on trope, but it's really a lot fun; not excessively complicated, and the characters are "easy" enough to connect with to keep you invested.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
I'd say that a typical male teenager doesn't think in such way. Especially if such beautiful curvy young lady sticks around you and shows real love interest. Ofc, only if male doesn't have some big issues with sex drive.
Most teenage boys do think that way when you're a virgin on your first real relationship in highschool like every boy is super insecure about how far they should go. The fuckbois are the rare ones.

Double-page supporter
Because this is typical shit of most romcom mangas. In such situations hentai is more truthful and realistic.

I'd say that a typical male teenager doesn't think in such way. Especially if such beautiful curvy young lady sticks around you and shows real love interest. Ofc, only if male doesn't have some big issues with sex drive.
ah yes bc if a teenage boy doesnt want to have sex with hot girl he must have issues with his sex drive! love this rhetoric that reduces teenage boys down only to being horny creatures with no thoughts or brains of their own! <3 /s

Double-page supporter
im really surprised he didnt freak at her cream bun comment 😭 im so happy this is still being updated its crazy to think i had been reading for something like a year before we even had the pregnancy hiatus so im glad i got to see it thru that for new chapters
i like this progression for tadashi, but i feel like tsubaki might worry about the same thing in her head considering how hes rejected her sexual advances...she may also need to be disillusioned from her perception of sex = power/manipulation tactic. of course it can be, and it seems it was in a way for her, in that guys' sexual harrasment/comments to her served to belittle her.

Users who are viewing this thread