Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Ch. 36 - Unstoppable Force vs. Movable Object

Dex-chan lover
A bun right there is much bigger and softer than the rest.... oh there are 2 actually :meguusmug:
3o9a7Lr.jpg

Contributor
Tadashi: I'm conflicted. I love Tsubaki, but my urges make me want to touch her. And I cannot stain such a pure soul with my indecency. How can I show I love her while not succumbing to my sexual desires?

Tsubaki: I WANT TADASHI TO CREAMPIE ME SO MUCH THAT PEOPLE WILL MISTAKE ME FOR A CIRCUS CLOWN

Dex-chan lover
I don't know, do guys like this even exist? I know the author is female, so maybe she doesn't get how adolescent boys feel and act. I know I would've never even hesitated in his place.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know, do guys like this even exist? I know the author is female, so maybe she doesn't get how adolescent boys feel and act. I know I would've never even hesitated in his place.
Oh yeah. Of course they do. Especially since male sexuality is often seen as savage, threatening, or immature. He's been afraid that he hurt or scared her before, and he probably thinks that she likes him because he's level headed, mature, and won't hurt her. That he's someone she can feel safe around. Cause honestly why would he think anything else, he's constantly ignored her advances, telling her that she can't seduce him, but she said she likes him anyway! What other than his discipline and dedication could she like about him?

Meanwhile she's been having fantasies of him tying her up and plowing her since the day she met him. She wants him to abandon his reason and come for her because he's so attracted to her. She's had a ravaging fantasy this whole time while he thinks the idea would repulse her. This bridge must, one day, be crossed.

Double-page supporter
Because this is typical shit of most romcom mangas. In such situations hentai is more truthful and realistic.

He's been afraid that he hurt or scared her before, and he probably thinks that she likes him because he's level headed, mature, and won't hurt her. That he's someone she can feel safe around. Cause honestly why would he think anything else, he's constantly ignored her advances, telling her that she can't seduce him, but she said she likes him anyway!
I'd say that a typical male teenager doesn't think in such way. Especially if such beautiful curvy young lady sticks around you and shows real love interest. Ofc, only if male doesn't have some big issues with sex drive.

Users who are viewing this thread