Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Ch. 39 - Much Ado about getting adorable

Dex-chan lover
Know what?
The FMC should just wear her PE uniform, lure him in a secluded place, and just push him down.
He will (probably) just complain at the beginning, then it's smooth sailing after that.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions:
  • p7 "don't start throwing tantrum in a public like this" -> "don't start throwing a tantrum in public like this"
  • p10 "I didn't mean badly by that." -> "I didn't mean anything bad by that."

Dex-chan lover
I feel like something very important happened in that gazebo. They had an agreement - "no kiss on the cheek" - and Tsubaki immediately disregarded it. Up to this point, whenever this happened, it would blow up in her face something fierce. But this time, Tadashi only asked if it was okay if he did the same. Then she said sure. Then he did. Then he asked if she's all right. And she was. Mutual! Consent! was obtained, and acted upon, and nobody exploded. Tadashi finally seems to realize - to a very limited extent - that when Tsubaki asks for something, she actually does want it, and the only real question is if he wants it too. Everything else is crap.

If they keep following this pattern, in about twenty years time they will finally be doing the sex. Which is a lot better than the previous ETA, "when hell freezes over".

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one annoyed that he couldn’t at least take her to see the illumination?
A bit. But it's kinda confusing on Tsubaki's part - she wanted to see illumination, but didn't refute his argument about maids worrying about her being late. Maybe she didn't get such permission from her family after all, cause if she did, she could've pressed the matter further.

Users who are viewing this thread