Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Ch. 60 - Answer with Your Heart, Not Your Mouth

Double-page supporter
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
156
Just one piece of feedback I have about this scanlation is using italics for all regular text. Otherwise it's great compared to the start.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 21, 2023
Messages
138
Just one piece of feedback I have about this scanlation is using italics for all regular text. Otherwise it's great compared to the start.
my heart sank for a moment and i went to check if all the text was really in italic but apparently they're all normal...I can try to use another font on normal text for the next chapter
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
2,915
She took 3 steps and she forgot the reason why this whole thing happened in the first place...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
368
sHuFq5LV
This is the second time I'm seeing this image in 10 minutes, what the hell? 😂😂
(It was in the comments for Uzaki-chan Ch. 137)
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
156
my heart sank for a moment and i went to check if all the text was really in italic but apparently they're all normal...I can try to use another font on normal text for the next chapter
Oh so it was just the font that looked italicised rather than it all actually being in italics. Very strange font then, but the new one in chapter 61 is great!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 28, 2018
Messages
1,397
Pn one hand, I'm glad that everything was solved.
On the other hand I don't even want to imagine a life where you constantly are under pressure to not make even a single mistake on a test.
I mean... regardless, with Yarino starting to score perfectly, Tadashi would have been having the bolt nailing him anyways (for the scholarship). It's just that now Tsubaki has to (is willing to) accompany him in that - sharing the weight, as it were.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top