my heart sank for a moment and i went to check if all the text was really in italic but apparently they're all normal...I can try to use another font on normal text for the next chapterJust one piece of feedback I have about this scanlation is using italics for all regular text. Otherwise it's great compared to the start.
and he wants to work on that fieldShe wants the DECK sooo badand she deserves it
This is the second time I'm seeing this image in 10 minutes, what the hell? 😂😂
Oh so it was just the font that looked italicised rather than it all actually being in italics. Very strange font then, but the new one in chapter 61 is great!my heart sank for a moment and i went to check if all the text was really in italic but apparently they're all normal...I can try to use another font on normal text for the next chapter
I mean... regardless, with Yarino starting to score perfectly, Tadashi would have been having the bolt nailing him anyways (for the scholarship). It's just that now Tsubaki has to (is willing to) accompany him in that - sharing the weight, as it were.Pn one hand, I'm glad that everything was solved.
On the other hand I don't even want to imagine a life where you constantly are under pressure to not make even a single mistake on a test.