Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - You know my lips don’t lie

Its surprising only the girls getting horny I get he dislikes her but shes pretty hot but gives no reactions whens shes around. Also get a feeling shes an m and might lose interest if hes only lovey dovey.

@Starbright in one the earlier chapters he admits she's his type and almost gives in and makes a move on her. It's just that he has self control. The dude probably records everything in his head and then wanks his dick off at home.

Dex-chan lover
I4wQZpD.png

Dex-chan lover
recorded their backs about her wanting just the tip in her mouth :p I like her, she is a great main character. Wonder if this manga will end with her asking him out, since she will be left only with her fantasies.

@ShionVaynex she is the one who wanted the kiss indirect or not. He had a sip therefore she got the indirect kiss. Japanese kids are funny that they think of that kind of crap. I was never big on sharing drink with others due to germs, but with those I know are not sick and are hygienic by my standards I can share a straw or cup with. I think I was the odd one out because no one gave a shit unless they hid it well.

Dex-chan lover
That monster. You don't just steal a man's tea. At this point, she's just harassing him.

Dex-chan lover
I hope nothing bad ever comes to this author. I want all of his or her bad luck redirected to a distant galaxy.

I want to see this manga's end sometime in 2025.

@Thirtyfour
You know what that means? We need to gather together the mummified body parts of Jesus Christ, have a virgin give birth to the head, and then place the completed body right next to the author.
Then Love Train will activate and the author will be forever safe.

Dex-chan lover
"Blow the wistle", "just a tip" - damn this is good 🤣 glad I found this manga - it's hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread