Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - A Lustful Hawk Tells Its Dreams

Dex-chan lover
It's funny. I remember my friend tutor their crush during college the same way, preparing all of the notes and syllabus. Turns out that person was trying to get closer to another friend. Without social media, things can be pretty stupid and naïve.

Dex-chan lover
@Karman19 He's got some of the mental traits that could hint at it, but I can't see the author trying to introduce brain issues and giving us a crash course on psychology in this comedy manga

Dex-chan lover
Fuck yeah! I waited two months for this chapter

He put a lot of thought into your studies.....so that's a positive. He was looking ahead

Dex-chan lover
He cares enough about her to put in that much effort preparing all the printout though... so she's got that going for her

Dex-chan lover
@Karman19 I'm pretty sure that it's just normal behaviour from a goal-oriented person... I can confidently say it from experience.

those mofos back in my high school days... jesus...

Dex-chan lover
It's been and will continue to be a real uphill battle. Good luck.

Dex-chan lover
She's not giving up is she? You have to admire her for that. He's a natural born thot slayer and yet she still persists. Godspeed.

Dex-chan lover
At least they're being good friends now and she's slowly removing her schemes and just been horny.

New translator or something? This translation is kinda scuffed with all the swearing and shit being added in.

Dex-chan lover
@Karman19 Are you incapable of remembering even basic details of this story? She is WELL-KNOWN for explicitly tricking men she doesn't like into doing things that will get them punished. She has proudly proclaimed that she has RUINED the lives of multiple people this way.

And, in the beginning, she was literally trying to do this to him too! Somewhere along the way, she started becoming attracted to him, but that doesn't erase his suspicions of her when she has literally made the lives of multiple people hell because she wanted to. It makes almost complete sense for him to act this way.

This is repeated throughout the series, but apparently you can't remember.

Users who are viewing this thread