Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - A Lustful Hawk Tells Its Dreams

Dex-chan lover
This is devolving into those stories of women falling in love with autistic men and trying and flailing their whole lives to change them and live with them, only to end up as surprise surprise dude's autistic and ain't changing

Double-page supporter
"Do you like retards or something? Completely unfathomable"
LMAO

Fed-Kun's army
Oh...my sweet, tall, busty, hentai minded, gorilla strength, Tsundere.

Long, how I have missed you and your endeavours to hop into Thor Slayer's pants.

@AnacondaHL I think it's more along the lines of them both discovering their own sexuality, he's not autistic he's just neglecting to acknowledge the discrepancy between his morals and his natural urges, the same as Tsubaki struggling to accept her own desires. You can see whenever the two have a moment, he gets angry at himself and reflects that back onto Tsubaki, which isn't right of him, but not abnormal for someone of his age and upbringing.

Dex-chan lover
@OsseinMarrow fair enough, that's a good optimistic take on the story, I just lean towards a more pessimistic take because when looking at their combined actions that's the projected outcome I see. It's more like: the unhealthy chasing of unrealistic ideals, if left uncorrected, will lead to failure.

Thank you very much for this chapter!

Ngl that "Lets study together <3" panel made my pp instant diamonds.

Dex-chan lover
Okay I’m surprised she didn’t think anything suggestive from how much he prepared for her. I’m just saying but if I ask anyone I know (including family) to help me study they aren’t gonna prepare packets and explanations beforehand.

@AnacondaHL Considering the story so far has been coming to terms with the desires and feelings that emerge from puberty and becoming more mature about em, or at least coming to terms with it, I don't think that's the direction the story is headed.
Maybe could have been in real life, but this is a story with a point and a set path, not a giant improv play where shit goes sideways at the drop of a hat and you have to convince yourself you made a correct decision cause you nobody was given a script

Dex-chan lover
man this guy is a real asshole 😭 i get being wary of her because of past experiences, but he's just kind of a dick lmao

Users who are viewing this thread