Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - A Lustful Hawk Tells Its Dreams

Dex-chan lover
@Artem35 It is in chapter 2. Kiritsu scolds Tsubaki for her short skirt. This is completely acceptable given his position as a member of the public morals committee. She is recording this. Despite the actual truth that he was doing something acceptable, she thinks to herself that the footage can be used to show him assaulting her. She is willing to completely lie about what happened in order to get him punished.

He is innocent. She is willing to lie to get him punished. It's straight forward. You're trying to give her the benefit of the doubt when there is no doubt. I can agree with you by saying I don't know if the other people she had expelled or fired were actually bad. However, there is no doubt here that she was willing to lie. It is only because her footage was ruined that she didn't do it.

@comeonnow0 I think, you ought to get a shower and relaxing nap 😂- because you got too riled up over throwaway comments, that wasn't even thought through- like most of them are... I understand sentiment, as in some mangas heroines are utter cunts, and in real life ANY man, after so mch harassement, would either punch their lights out or just walked away and cut any contact, or would would ghost them, when they'd meet in school or work...

But here, that comment it wasn't meant to be taken so seriously.

If you want indepth explanation, how he is dense from readers' point of view.. i think, you already got that- WE see her change and WE see her good will and all her goals shifting, but he doesn't- he does not posses God's view of ours, so he assumes, her trying to ruin him is still a thing. But again: this ain't no Shakespeare, so some people just read it, like it is and do not interpret deeper meaning behind it- so when they see her drooling and making ovbious moves, they think he ought to see them as well.

Really, do not give this more attention, than you should...

Dex-chan lover
Gonna take a guess and say kiritsu is talking from experience. Probably had a bad relationship in the past.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know man, intrude into someone else conversation on what is your best school subject asking "HOW GOOD ARE YOU AT MATHS?" with a straight face sounds pretty autistic to me.

@TheGoodFella No she literally can't. She has a concrete reputation as a man-hating bitch that uses and abuses her power as granddaughter of the School's owner to get anyone she dislikes kicked out of the school. So no she cannot do better.

Dex-chan lover
legitimately subtle panel work showing him realizing that maybe marriage isn't so bad, incredible. this manga remains way better than it should be

Dex-chan lover
This manga has no right giving us constant subtle character development and the cutest of moments between these two, but it does anyways. Thank you translator, and thank you author!

Users who are viewing this thread