Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
This definitely happened a while ago, but I kinda missed the point where Tsubaki went from honeypot-mode to full-blown horny-mode. Seeing how she isn't looking back on that, it's probably going to bite her in the back some day.

Dex-chan lover
This definitely happened a while ago, but I kinda missed the point where Tsubaki went from honeypot-mode to full-blown horny-mode. Seeing how she isn't looking back on that, it's probably going to bite her in the back some day.
iirc, it was when she saw some video/images in the computer room

Aggregator gang
Oh thank god, it was really hard rooting for her when it's been known that she's awful as a person, what with her abusing her power and getting people expelled and fired, so I'm happy this shit is finally getting addressed.

Unfortunately, the only one she's going to be apologizing to is Kiritsu, but at this point I'll take it.

Dex-chan lover
Wow it's a nice surprise to see this manga actually acknowledge her previous actions and not forget it just because she stopped being shitty. Really good character development for her.
We need more accountability in manga. Especially for character growth.

Dex-chan lover
Yarino really told her to stop f*cking with other people for her own benefit. Now, if Yarino could just tell that male character to stop f*cking with other people just because other people's romance relationship is "immoral".

Users who are viewing this thread