Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Damn, it's about time someone started spitting straight facts at her. In one chapter she's instantly become my favorite character in this entire series because she's said what I've always wanted to.

Aggregator gang
man... just one moment of being honest and now they're progressing really well... can't wait for the next chapters

Dex-chan lover
Dear Lord, that was the most merciless murder I’ve ever seen since Berserk.

I don’t think any human can recover after that…

Dex-chan lover
Wow, great chapter, I just read through the Manga and I am grateful that this is the chapter I have to start waiting for new ones. Two or three chapters back I would have been devastated but this is great progress

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is SUCH a breath of fresh air for someone who reads too many romance mangas. The characters feel real, the pacing is feeling great, the character development is natural, the heroine’s feelings feel genuine and again, natural. It’s so good, I am a poor sap stuck in the sunken cost fallacy with manga like rent a girlfriend, but at least out of a few dozen trash mangas I can stumble across something truly special like this manga every once in a while.

Its been a while since I read this series and decided to come back and catch up on what I missed, and oh boy did a lot happen, I was so engrossed with the story that I quickly caught up without realizing it, I wonder how far off the end of this series is.

Users who are viewing this thread