Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Ch. 40 - The Staunch Willow and the Pink Petals

Dex-chan lover
There is a Manga Jimi Joshi x Osekkai Danshi
Is about an office guy who is trying to tone down his behaviour after years of being an hardass and a shy girl, is all very wholesome....then the author drew a Doujin sequel, is about their first time, a slow burn....but oh boy once it burn is one chapter after the other of non-stop sex in all sort of positions.

Shame the last chapters werent translated.
Thanks for the awesome journey you sent me on by recommending that story.

I saw the hentai too.

Good stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Feelings are being laid out. The goal is clear! The thirst must be quenched .

Man this shit is good. At times it burns when this comes around less frequent than other mangas but when it does it's ALWAYS worth it.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
4u4dep.png

Dex-chan lover
Take the motherfucker to bed immediately bro IT TAKES A SINGLE SENTENCE PLEASE ARGHHSDG

Supporter
I gotta appreciate the fact that she's actually managing to put two and two together instead of some annoying misunderstanding.

"Wait, I've prattled on about impure thoughts and pure feelings for so long and he's actually listened that whole time. Now that I'm down bad and want it, he's not jumping on it? shit."
Yeah, this is exactly why this is such a good manga - they're both total idiots, but not actual idiots, and they're not misunderstanding each other because they have to in order to keep the story going, it's all because they're doing stupid weird shit like listening and actually taking what's been said seriously. Totally nuts, and totally awesome.

Oh, and lovely little details like Tsubaki and the school nurse having a serious and sensible discussion about sexual thoughts and masturbation and the like . . .

A discussion that it seems Tadashi could actually do with having himself, since it's not actually healthy for a sexually mature male to repress things that much. And I wouldn't be particularly surprised to see that discussion actually happen at some point, because that's the kind of crazy shit this manga pulls.

Dex-chan lover
She spelt out the entire plot in a handful of panels, that hilarious

Dex-chan lover
The boy: Hmm, she must be hard thinking about this quadratic equation and the X and Y axis graph.

The girl: HOW DO I GET HIM TO SUCK MY SLOPPY WET VAGINA AND THEN THRUST HIS BURLY COCK DEEP INTO ME AND BANG ME EVERY FURNITURE IN MY HOUSE??

Fed-Kun's army
Glad this seems to be coming back monthly... what happened to it or the author?
Anyway, a normal chapter after the entire previous development, we have been waiting a lot for this. It's very funny in a way we have come back in a circle to the very first conundrum, how does our little girl get this serious dude to attack.
And much like all the previous ways she has convinced him and gotten closer I believe the key will be her own actions and to be direct. My poor boy still has a lot of the views from how he used to see Tsubaki, and he so wishes to respect her and not turn into someone she would hate. She of course wants to be disrespected so again with slow progress with getting closer, correctly setting the mood and NOT going for everything at a single time I think she alone can make it happen. But not without a proper talk of wants, limits and desires as so far it seems my dude needs to discover a ton about himself and his own body, he needs to get over his fears and disgusts with himself now.
As she said, he needs to know she is DOWN. And down BAD. I am hoping that if it happens it's initiated by her with his permission to touch him and he can then answer in return.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! I love that these two are sooooo down bad for one another and it's just a matter of "when/how" they'll break and fall on each other like feral dogs.

Dex-chan lover
There's a TikTok where a girl told her date she didn't want to go there yet, guy was "okay, no problem", and then she got mad that he didn't try to make a move on her.

Author really nailed this mindset.

Dex-chan lover
bro this girl is thirsty af
and i am sure that she will force herself upon him
only to get slayed by a dragon beneath his pants

Users who are viewing this thread