Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 6 Ch. 39 - Much Ado about getting adorable

Dex-chan lover
giving this a 9 now. dang to think they came this far

Thanks for the chapter

That was some of the most erotic hugging I've seen. The focus on the expressions, her prim and proper flirty demeanor melting into quiet submissiveness, making sure to show that they were touching and he was touching her breasts with the hug... with the background of her wanting him to tear off her clothes and go basically all the time and his conflict being that he wants to but feels like that part of him scares her and he has to suppress it... dang.

Like this page is such an intimate and tense couple of panels that you don't need any words to feel the depth of emotion and exactly what they're thinking. Her expression after the kiss, how you can feel the longing in it and watch him realize that he has to do something too because she deeply wants him to but he's scared and thinks he has to still hold back... it's great stuff.
The fact that he, even denying it, insist to kiss her back makes it even more sweet. They still learning how to correspond and act around each other and still having some boundaries, still, the no-words panels are aways so well made, the pause when they realise that it's actually a mutual feeling and want more, some of the most sensual and cute stuff i've seen!

I feel like something very important happened in that gazebo. They had an agreement - "no kiss on the cheek" - and Tsubaki immediately disregarded it. Up to this point, whenever this happened, it would blow up in her face something fierce. But this time, Tadashi only asked if it was okay if he did the same. Then she said sure. Then he did. Then he asked if she's all right. And she was. Mutual! Consent! was obtained, and acted upon, and nobody exploded. Tadashi finally seems to realize - to a very limited extent - that when Tsubaki asks for something, she actually does want it, and the only real question is if he wants it too. Everything else is crap.

If they keep following this pattern, in about twenty years time they will finally be doing the sex. Which is a lot better than the previous ETA, "when hell freezes over".
The fact that they are actually starting to recognize their feelings and intentions to each other and noticing that its mutual, uughh that's so sweet. Btw It's nice how you point it our about him noticing that tsubaki what things, its just up to him to decide if he wants too. He still very restrict but progressing in intimacy in a gentle way, hope to see more of this in the future too!

You know what, I really love that despite he being so horni, the story still moves at a steady pace and we're not rushing him either. Every thing since they confessed has been consensual to both of them, and even if he's super strict about it and trying to restrain himself, they still make progress and you can see she feels satisfied with where they are (when she's not plotting for more :meguusmug: )

It's nice to see that, when we're on a sea of stories where people complains too much if it's not more explicit, that the author's taking time developing this relationship but still letting us peek at their inner thoughts
Our mangaka has the sadly-rare talent for creating real characters who operate like actual human beings. With a relationship between MCs that’s not only a model of respect (I didn’t see those ‘til my mid-30s) but also very, very plausible given our MCs - being a teen is equal parts uncontrolled horny, stark fucking terror, and having zero clue and being massively insecure about it. Which Sensei has a gift for portraying. If they give up on manga they should direct, they have a great eye.

I’ve read loads of vanilla/fluffy/romantic H doujins and this chapter was hotter than pretty much all of them because of how real it is. Been there, done that, even if it was years ago; this manga takes me back in a good way.

Dex-chan lover
Both of them

BBgZ3W.gif

Dex-chan lover
Bro is gonna lose all sense of reasoning when Tsubaki bust out that gym attire in front of him once more.

Users who are viewing this thread