Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Ch. 41 - What A Wonderful Trip

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so, it can go 3 ways:

1-The lack of cummunication worsen, and we get a "break up arc"
2-They finally manage to talk and be honest about their feelings, and we will probably get a kiss (remember people, communication is important in a couple or friendship, don't ignore it)
3-She goes the "I'm going to make you understand with MY BODY!!!" route.

Start betting!

Dex-chan lover
Normally I would agree with you, but now that they've confessed to one another and he is intentionally being terse and dismissive so to not rouse suspicion about their relationship, she should not expect him to act differently.
It's not just that, even the clothes thing, he's incapable of saying she looks good but would rather she be a bit more modest or something. Even when dismissing her he sounds as brutish as he did 40 chapter ago, to the point it actually makes her feel bad. It's annoying because he acts like he has a stick up his ass 24/7 instead of just when hiding their relationship, and even then the stick could do with being a little shorter.

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY, 2 months, why did it take so long? Is it going to be 22 pages every 2 months?

I am with her on this. Sure they need to be secretive but he doesn't have to be this terse with her. He could just tune it down a bit. meh. Can't change overnight and need the confrontation to grow I guess
Yeah I dont' think she should need to spell it out how rude he has been, especially if he acts more kind towards stranger girls.

Dex-chan lover
again just stop him somewhere with no people and tell how horny you are instead of throwing signals jfc :shamihuh:
At the same time, that act he's putting on in front of others is not the way to go

Mans really don't have to go that far, of course anybody would feel some type of way if the person you're dating starts talking to you all coldly like that

This is one is kinda on him

Dex-chan lover
"Alright, I can entice him into sex without coming off as a nympho cock desiring slut! Perfect!!"
"WHAT THE FUCK!!?? HE DOESN'T GET THAT I'M EXTREMELY HORNY 24/7!!!??"
Her brain's fried from all the blue balling, she forgot she doesn't actually want him to realize that.

Okay, so, it can go 3 ways:

1-The lack of cummunication worsen, and we get a "break up arc"
2-They finally manage to talk and be honest about their feelings, and we will probably get a kiss (remember people, communication is important in a couple or friendship, don't ignore it)
3-She goes the "I'm going to make you understand with MY BODY!!!" route.

Start betting!
I'm hoping for option 2 with some funny moments of them almost getting caught. 🤭

BCS

Dex-chan lover
hold on, 6 days and 4 nights dosn't work

we don't talk about the f̶̞̗͓̮͕̺̭̘̯̖̯̙͇̺̘̟̅͑͆̈́̽̓̎͜ǫ̵̡̝̠̳̰̮̐̆̀͂ü̷̳̪̲̈́̇̈́͌̍̉̀̇̓̊͒̎̾͛̾̍̽͘̚̚͝͠r̷̛͙͚̦̲̲̼̱̳̀̎͊͋̆́͘͘͝t̸̨̙̤̞͍͑͑͂̈́͗̈́͑̓́̂̋̂̓̏̋̕͘͝͠h̸̡̡̨̯̬̬̥̬̣̟̼̹̠̲̺̄̓̀̿̅̉̑̈́̄͐͘ ̵̼̩͚͕̙̱̝͈̺̰̦͖͖̠̞̬̩͈̙̉̈̈́̏̓̄̉̋̐̅̕n̷̨̨̧̧͈̳̘̺͚̙͈̺̠̙̟͍̬̺̒̾̄͋̾̈́͒̚̚i̵̫͚̖̣͔͇̖̖̱͌͗͜g̵̢̘͎͖͙̐͐̐̈́̑̈́̾̆̈͐̂̃̇̀̓̑̕͝͠h̵̟̣̤͚̖͕̤͇̺̤͈̖̫̠̼̱̞̪͔̦͈̣̣͆̊̅̀͆̾̀̆̎͒̕͘̕t̵̢̧͇̦̠̣̜͍͖͇̥̺͕̯̻̏̋͐͋̓̒̀̽̾̈́́͠͝ͅ

Users who are viewing this thread