Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Ch. 41 - What A Wonderful Trip

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I dont' think she should need to spell it out how rude he has been, especially if he acts more kind towards stranger girls.
I don't necessarily disagree but I think it's important to remember that's the dynamic they've shown infront of others right from the get-go, especially with that obnoxiously die-hard fan group that thinks Tsubaki is the second coming of Jesus. The moment that dynamic has a different vibe you know they're going to jump at it.

Not to say that he should be rude and all that but I would say that he's definitely in between a rock and a hard place.

Dex-chan lover
Normally I would agree with you, but now that they've confessed to one another and he is intentionally being terse and dismissive so to not rouse suspicion about their relationship, she should not expect him to act differently.
Tell me you've never dated in your life without telling me you never dated in your life...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I look forward to seeing what, if any, action Tsubaki is able to get on day 4.

Dex-chan lover
God, these two are insufferable. Can we have the 'Final Chapter' next chapter where they speed-run with hand-holding, kissing, sex, marriage, having children, growing old, then their death for the 'The End'?

Dex-chan lover
One week in Maldives. School got budget :meguupog:
Tsubaki did say her family owns the hotel the students are staying at, so they would only have to pay for the flight and the loss from the occupied rooms. They would save even more if they left during the off season.

Dex-chan lover
My prediction - she'll fell sick at the last day and he will take care of her (and possibly while in fever she will tell him how horny she is, heh - bcs we didn't have typical "honest thought open up while in fever" manga cliche yet, as i remember).

Users who are viewing this thread