Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - In Agony and In Love, Together, With Each Other

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Big respect for the author. He puts the cards on the table and doesn't puss out, with 50 more chapters of misunderstandings und blowing raspberries.

Fed-Kun's army
It would be honestly sad if things end here, I hope it goes on for a bit more

Supporter
That was beautifully painful, and totally worth the long wait. And it was really nice seeing two characters in a story like this actually communicate, even if it was painfully forced (though totally in character for both of them). Trying to make sure they were being understood, and trying to clear up possible misunderstandings as soon as possible - such an original idea...

Fed-Kun's army
Actually really refreshing seeing characters in a romcom communicating with each other peacefully and conveying their feelings. This chapter really made my day better

Dex-chan lover
I expect they will not have complications for a few chapters but, when issues arise, it will be caused by both of them being busybodies.
That said, I am looking forward to how they fuck things up for themselves and others.

Dex-chan lover
God bless this Mangaka. Maybe she'll wrap it up soon but I'm totally fine with that. She has a child to raise after all!

Users who are viewing this thread