Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - In Agony and In Love, Together, With Each Other

Dex-chan lover
alright you two, I expect at least 3 kids.
and an everlasting happiness
anything below that won't be tolerated.

Supporter
This is the first time she's seen herself banging Kiritsu in her imagination and he wasn't red. That's gotta mean something
That didn't register with me, but it's definitely interesting... Not that I expect to get a canonical chance to see them at it to compare....

Dex-chan lover
I wish there was a feature where we can label favorite chapters so we can read it again later but that sounds useless

BUT DAMN THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER WARMS MY HEART AND GAVE A SPARK AROUND MY SHOULDER

(I think I should ask a doctor ab that doe)

Dex-chan lover
Wow at Chapter 33, not chapter 100 or 553. Amazing, I look forward to more. Great Job Dumpster Fire Team .

Dex-chan lover
the way the chapter plays into their usual routine, only to show their growth...

kiritsu isn't answering defensively but honestly, even if he is still mildly awkward, and kushinashi is willing to accept her misdeeds and apologize promptly while properly hearing the other person, even if she's still easy to misunderstand others...

Also, they were thinking of seeking the other as soon as possible to talk things through, instead of getting depressed on their own.

I love this sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!

Dex-chan lover
I’m proud to have watched how much these crazy kids grew up :qq::qq::clap:

I imagine that for the story to continue with a similar dynamic it would have to be the girl being extremely horny and the guy just trying to slow things down or something.

Dex-chan lover
Wow actual communication to clear up a miscommunication. If only there was more of this.

Users who are viewing this thread