Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - In Agony and In Love, Together, With Each Other

Dex-chan lover
I’m proud to have watched how much these crazy kids grew up :qq::qq::clap:

I imagine that for the story to continue with a similar dynamic it would have to be the girl being extremely horny and the guy just trying to slow things down or something.
Naw, it's gonna be more of this chapter's "Girl misunderstands something, almost cries, guy clears It up then spoils girl"

Dex-chan lover
I like that these two are getting together but at the same time I also don't like it cause I could already smell it. The smell of an ending.

so cute, the communication involved as well is just..! im so happy with this manga. now try to enact your fantasies on him lol...i wanna see him flustered lol

Double-page supporter
And so the legend goes that their horniness combined changed the world forever

Dex-chan lover
Love how theres no misunderstandings and its both of them completely clearing the air and starting from a clean slate. And it didnt take an eternity to get here. I know this isnt that kind a manga, but there had better at least an implication that they fugged each others brains out before the end.

Dex-chan lover
h1eghf.webp

Aggregator gang
And here I am still expecting her to screw him over like she originally was gonna do.

Dex-chan lover
One thing that stands out to me is that it doesn't pretend that lust is unwholesome by nature. There is nothing wrong when lust and love go by hand

Banned
Nice. Very mature for school kids. Where will the story go now though?
You dumb dumb. It will continue for one more volume with the two of them trying to convince the FMC's head maid, and then her parents that MC is worthy of her despite coming from a working class family. MC will convince the parental units of his beloved via his already established drive to attain good work/stable income via a good uni.

Users who are viewing this thread