Arashi-kun no Dakimakura

Its weird and the epitome of shoujo fantasy but still very cute!
Looking forward to the next chapter :)

Over the top clichés. Makes me cringe every time I read such premises. Go read 'Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia' which has a very similar premise but like hundred times better.

Well, u don’t have to read this.. this is shoujo and the title u mention is seinen/shounen lol

I really don't think that's how you're supposed to propose, Mr. Ml sir 😂😂

Someone is Salty because I recommended a much better and matured story with very similar interests. Haha so what if it is not your stupid Shoujo?

@BrahMoment420

Dude I’m legit thinking the same thing, here’s my theory that I hope really doesn’t turn out to be true...

So I read Kimi to Dake wa Koi ni Ochinai a while ago, it’s not currently fully translated in English at the moment but I found a site where someone translated the entire thing...
The reason this is relevant is because there’s a similarity I’m seeing between the two of these mangas A BAD SIMILARITY.

In that manga the rival turned out to be the female leads brother, of course it was revealed later on that he was adopted so they weren’t related by blood by holy fuck that manga was a dumpster fire because of their relationship.

So hear me out...the Female Lead in this manga looks like her mother (she’s dead but we saw a picture of her in chapter 1), the twins looks like their father who we also saw in chapter 1...but SURPRISE SURPRISE the brother who is two years younger looks like neither of them...hmmm no suspicious at all...

Initially I wasn’t even thinking about this as a possibility at all but after finishing that other manga 2 days ago it almost seems too perfectly represented in this one for it not to be true...especially after that look he had on his face in chapter 4 when his sister said something about marriage.

I honestly hope that I’m just overthinking it but the last thing that I just remember after reading chapter 1 which makes me sus him is the author made sure to say that the brother is 2yrs younger than the Female Lead...the female lead was 2yrs old at the time so obviously she would be none the wiser if he was actually adopted or not...

Fuck dude I really hope I’m just ranting about some nonsense that’s never going to happen because let me tell you the other manga was absolutely shit because of the “brother being the rival”

Manga kinda cringey but I like it so far. There is no Drama tag and I'm hoping it stays that way. It has potential to be this fluffy shoujo story but, knowing it is shoujo... we can ahahahaha...

Users who are viewing this thread