Arcane Sniper - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

I'm just waiting for the first person to have gotten these achievements to turn out to be someone MC knows IRL through the army

i love when people in the comments try to make sense how MC instagib bosses, when a hyper-realistic full imerssion game doesn't even makes sense in the first place

Dex-chan lover
@jercov- hyper realistic, but with hp, mp, stats that magically make you stronger or weaker than your real body, and well magic. :D
So apparently it's hyper realistic only for the gun physics.

Dex-chan lover
The answer is obviously "yes". Same for "fishing" and any other misc ability :)

@Doenyon
pretty sure they were mostly talking about AI and such. The truth is AI behaviors in most games are super simplistic, so using something completely off-meta to invoke a behavior is virtually never a thing. Unless it's a bug.

@Whysosalty
guessing that, more or less, is what "Weakness" will be. Not necessarily head or heart for stuff like golems, or enemies whose bodies work differently, but yeah.

Dex-chan lover
So basically he did the Chefs Assistant quest
MC confirmed to be playing RuneScape

LTV

Aggregator gang
is he gonna pull a monhun and eat meals before fights for stats? Based!

Dex-chan lover
In a game where you must eat and drink, cooking is a very valuable skill. Seeing as how he gained the opportunity to get it from a quest line, I wonder just how many people missed this chance to gain it so early in the game.

Dex-chan lover
Devs forgot to give bosses immunity to his class feature. It probably isn't a priority with so few people using it.

Dex-chan lover
@Whysosalty

That's probably why muskets have such a long reload time, piss-poor accuracy, and insane learning curve in the game. Because if someone can weather through all of that and actually become proficient, they can one-shot even bosses by shooting their weakness.

I never thought I was going to see Buff Gordon Ramsey, but I shouldn't be surprised I saw Buff TinTin and Buff Mario.

Users who are viewing this thread