Arcane Sniper - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

omg Ramsey xDD

Can't he take a carriage or something? Maybe he can hitchhike with the merchant guy?🤔 Well, it probably wouldn't be free but maybe more affordable than a map and... quicker than on foot. Then again, there's no guarantee the merchant is travelling to the capital. But even halfway or something would be good.

Aggregator gang
Thanks so much for repeated releases. I really liked this series so far

Does anyone know if there is a translation of the novel version somewhere?

I'm guessing that the lady will gift him more lunch boxes in the future if he does complete the quest, not to mention that increased familiarity means better quests, rewards and opportunities, so he should just complete the quest.

Thank you for the chapter.

It would've been nice to see him discuss the whole lunch box issue with his mom.

Dex-chan lover
When the tech finally exists, a game like this would be a great way to learn skills you can take into real life. Id pass on the Ramsey treatment though.

Dex-chan lover
@shaedyhoe : that and the 2nd store opening event likely includes meeting a lot of quest givers in the capital, which is nothing to sneeze at.

i wasnt sure in the begining but after the idiot sandwich thing i was sure the chef is parody of gordon ramsey

Users who are viewing this thread