Arcane Sniper - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Realistically, beating up a rabbit with a gun butt wouldn't be efficient, since you have to at least have enough force to crack its skull. A bayonet would be more practical.

Fed-Kun's army
you know, a bayonet would be akin to a spear and be very effective at killing things. more so than bludgeoning things to death with the butt of your rifle.

Wtf didn’t they spend 10 million on the machine but for him to walk again it costs 20 million?? Why didn’t they just save that 10 million lol

Dex-chan lover
I hope we are laughing at him while the story is building up to a fight against something bigger and slower than a rabbit. Muskets had plenty of power.

Supporter
Why would beating the black rabbits up make low quality meat when you beating up the normal ones made HIGH quality meat? fucking idiot

Dex-chan lover
If you use ranged weapons as melee weapons, sometimes games forget about that stuff and it ends up using 0 durability, so ranged weapons end up being the most durable and effective melee weapons.

Dex-chan lover
He will obviously become op in time, but I can't stop grinding my teeth on how imbalanced the game system is... Not only his gameplay is shit, but he is also completely unsustainable in terms of consumables... The least he should have is some kind of short sword or bayonet for sustainable use of the class.

Users who are viewing this thread