Arcane Sniper - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
I'm suprised he wasn't already exposed tho. He used his real name and face and he's also the only gun user in the area. Not to mention he has been on the news before bc of his accident. No need for Sherlock Holmes to find who he is

the last panel made me think.
If the guy can't fuckin walk, how the fuck is he getting up AND cleaning the cup noodle he just dropped for comedic effect?

that my dear mc is why you never use your real name and look online - take your "real" body, I can understand you want to feel running again, but not your real name and changing some superficial features like hair colour / cut, make your skin darker or paler etc - especially after you are already known through the accident

but I don't understand one thing, the snowmancer ceo daughter was a weak beginner like the mc, so it's quite normal that she is in the beginner town?!? (if they know the real name of the snowmancer, that info should also be avaible)

The comedy in this one is definitely trying too hard imo. Just how is being recognized bad for him? Especially when he needs to make money? Fame can open some doors and close others, but for a guy who needs neurosurgery to walk again, you would think he would at least consider striking a deal.

i hope he makes smokeless powder and upgrades the musket with some riffling

Double-page supporter
@saitoh514

On the other hand, he didn't change his face or name even a little bit because he was so emotional at being able to walk again.

That could be a problem, especially if you aren't good with being in the spotlight.

idk where but ive seen so many manga/manwha make the same or simmilar face when they are shocked idk where its from can anyone tell me
its at page 3 when the dude finds out that the lunchbox thing is untradable

Users who are viewing this thread