Arcane Sniper

im fucking shook he said it looks like an m1 garand but it in no way does it clearly was a musket

Dex-chan lover
@Eclipse01 : unrifled barrels are very inaccurate, especially when they tended to use smaller bullets then the opening partly due to powder residue building up in the barrel, these were used in volley fire against formations, not aimed shots. the assistance would likely be increasing accuracy until he gets use to the type of gun.

The log out restriction was only during 1 part, not the game as a hole.

Lose a level on death depends on how the game leveling works, but if you want players to not be Leroy Jenkins and actually play for skill, a real penalty for death would make sense. Plus it depends on the level cap, many NA games have low caps, but there are plenty of Asian series like Disgaea with caps in the thousands so a level here of there means little.

@Archaron : no game has perfectly balanced classes, and the more the harder it is, so far we do not know enough to tell if it is a balance issue, or the standard players overemphasizing stre gths and weaknesses.

As to the quests, he took extra quests with a time limit, and took them solo. The rabbit is meant for a full party, and likely meant as a learning expedience, the failures we see could easily be from bad players and not it being to hard.

How tf Musketeer is lowest tier class and noone want to pick it,
that alone is Huge Plot Hole

https://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=skatjddlqnzp&logNo=221455254096&parentCategoryNo=&categoryNo=10&viewDate=&isShowPopularPosts=true&from=search

@Fussion007 Because, as shown, the accuracy at the start sucks. Even a professional had to resort to melee combat. The reload times are super long and it’s hard to notice the weapon in the first place, shown by mc almost choosing the wand. The class is overshadowed by more easier to begin with classes, which is why people don’t choose it.

I keep biting into these "video game" comics, even though I know those things aren't realistic, there's no way there's an "underrated" class that is so under that no one chooses them, things maybe a bit OP, or a bit useless, but is never too OP or too useless because of game balancing.

I love that the "Super Realistic" setting lets him OHK anything that he hits in the head because IRL a bullet to the head would end the life of 99% of living things

@sjmcc13 actually there's this game called DoTA 2 that js almost perfectly balanced (though both has different genre). IceFrog the lead developer game balancing philosophy is-
If everything is OP nothing is OP
-OsFrog

Aside from that everything you've said is accurate as not all games are balanced and not all devs is IceFrog.

• Love
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
@setedos4 : ya, saying some things is close to X does not discredit saying nothing achieves X, almost perfectly balanced does not exist there is just balanced, unbalanced and unbalanced within a degree no one cares about. Also that philosophy is a bit idiotic, OP is in terms of relative power to the competition, you can not get everything being OP because it requires there to be a loser that is not. even a .1% difference in ability is enough to skew a meta and create unbalances. The best approach, which is available to online games, is to re-balance with patches by tweaking the classes.

A miracle happened! It updated when I just finished reading it a few moments ago :D
Update: Ahh, I need to wait again ahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread