Are You Alice?

Contributor
Just a quick note: since the ZERO SUM magazine skipped a chapter and then renamed them all in the volume, chapter 51 was actually chapter 52. That's why we decided to take down 51(52) until real chapter 51 is scanlated and posted together with actual chapter 52.

Dex-chan lover
The synopsis reminds me of that classic point-and-click flash game based on Alice in Wonderland

Group Leader
@dandan_the_dandan
I quite like it and the art is amazing. The way the story is told tho... Is, to put it lightly, a bit confusing. I still think it's rather enjoyable though.

Double-page supporter
this story is such a clusterfuck..
you are alice, i am alice, you are not alice, where is alice, what is alice, i will become alice
you gotta kill the white rabbit. you cant kill the white rabbit. i dont wanna kill the white rabbit.
i am a cat. i smirk and i know things.
god how can you convey such little information in 9 volumes?? i mean ..at least the art is pretty?

This is so enjoyable to read, sometimes make you confuse and another time come to the light when everything just so clear to see.

The plot is... well... It's all like a fever dream of a mad hatter. The art is beautiful, but the story progression is messed up.

are people interested in this? I have all the chapters because I bought the licensed version lol i love this manga

@Kymiu I'm very interested in this. I'm only starting but i'm sticking around to see how this may go. Hopefully I can read the official translations (when I get mons)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Reminder that Alice in Wonderland is supposed to not make sense.

No. Im not alice

Btw. @Kymiu please do share if you feel like it. I would appreciate it very much

Dex-chan lover
This was first Josei manga I ever read. It was good until 'looking glass' time.

I will back to read this again if my impression changed or not.

Edit: I guess you could summerize story as
'actors' who play roles in 'Alice in wonderland' to reach the end. It's a pretty nice concept. But, story is a bit drag.

Well, I only look at my favortie chapters to judge this. So, It may not be accurate.

Thank you for picking this up! I've honestly have followed it from a long time ago, but it keep getting dropped etc. Glad to see it alive. The art is really to die for

Thank you for the new chapter! I'm glad this hasn't been abandoned, I really want to see how it all ends!!

Oh thank goodness for the new chapter! I've been dying to see how the story concludes since I couldn't find physical copies anywhere and no other sites updated when the series reached the introduction of the White Knight!

Users who are viewing this thread