Are You Okay With a Slightly Older Girlfriend? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Resolution

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't that make her a predator? I mean, I'm ok with it cause she's cute and it looks like an interesting premise, but at least in the US, she could go to jail.

@Crispy_Robin
It was this one. Basically treats the younger type age gap relationship more realistically.
https://mangadex.org/title/20346/watashi-no-shounen

Dex-chan lover
@MensCultureUnion Not just in the US... I can't speak for all countries, but in the ones I know about, she'd get charged both legally and socially. Let alone keeping her job

Honestly, the friends make very good points. Legality aside, the relationship is unlikely to work out. It will ofc all be nice and good since it's a manga, but giving up on her would have been the right choice.

Oh damn the feels in this chapter, onion ninja'd again.

Anyway, this actually hit home for me, as my wife is 11 years older too hahah

Having a big Toddy cute OL Geek GF who spend all her weekends playing game?

HOLY SHIT...
715.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Don't fucking do this to me mangaka. Don't show me pictures of N64, GBA, and fucking GameCube with the subtext of "look at these game systems the FL used to play, look how old she is, how out of date she is, how past her prime she is".

I don't care if it's timeline accurate, it's an attack against my person and I won't stand for it.

Dex-chan lover
my morals prevent me from enjoying the romance. rare for me to do this but imma drop it

Author-san Successfully Convinced Me To Suport Pedophilia. WHAT THE FRICK 😭😭
I Know It's Wrong But I Wish Them The Best

Users who are viewing this thread