Argate Online - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Clown's Commandment (2)

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn Only after you hit lv30 though. Plus this isn't following all the rules of the game, just most of them.

That thing is missing its tail and the legs got cut off. It should have a bleed debuff that will kill it the next tic. What's kinda amusing is the fact he performed several actions in sequential order including killing several of the adds one at a time rather than gathering them up killing them with an AoE attack. He's soo fast that the surviving adds from his initial attacks also didn't have time to counter attack during his meditation(lol). /sarcasm on Everyone including the monsters had to stand around marveling at his awesomeness while only he gained 4 levels during the fight and the hawk squad didn't seem to even though they were grouped. It's also eye rolling that meditation is a S ranked group mp regen from a samurai class. What can't that class not do? Healing? Nah I imagine he'll get that ability the next time he levels up. /sarcasm off

Dex-chan lover
Its not really that the game is unbalanced, its probably because the game is one of those that has a lot of really flashy moves even when the player is low class. Take Dungeon Fighter Online for example, Its a game that has a lot of flashy moves that insta-kill the low level mobs but get weaker against the more powerful bosses and high level enemies.

@Hoezell Yup! I'd feel bad for any enchanters or buffers that'd want to group with him. He can do basically everything they can do and cast protective earth walls that negates a single attack. Mister enchanter/ buffer all your buffs are only B rank (pure speculation) and most are only single target and his are S ranked affecting the whole party. He also does literally 1000 times your dps. Why would we want you at all you trash class!?

Dex-chan lover
The MC is just another Kirito. ?

1454209506-3ad8980ba217f9de6c9f4742da91c690.jpeg

when it its one of those months when the class was overbuffed then gonna be nerfed down to oblivion next patch

Welcome to combo skills sucks to be u is what it seems like, looking at this then looking at final fantasy storm blood all I see is bs all around

My only gripe is he should've slapped an electric attack after a water attack. Slapping water on a recently electrocuted enemy...eh.

Dex-chan lover
Is level 30 some kind of tier breaker or something?? I need to see his skills... still wondering if they will be showed or not..

Aggregator gang
Right, power fantasy, yeah yeah I get it... but the idea of a level 30 player practically soloing a raid boss that's marked as level 75 with a single skill combo is inflicting major damage to all my RPG design sensibilities

Fed-Kun's army
Yeh... games in mangas are always broken as fuck shit that no one would play in reality... XDD

I'm not sure what kind if RPG he was playing, but he clearly massively whaled for a Level 30 to take down a level 75 boss solo, which even he himself admitted would take a full party (I'm assuming 4-6) of people at max level to face down

Users who are viewing this thread