Argate Online - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - No Reason

Double-page supporter
@Cableman when you write your self insertion isekai, you can make your waifu to your specifications, but this is my insertion isekai so I make the waifu to my specifications.

Dex-chan lover
honestly he didnt need the speech at all, all he needed to do was say "hey guys the beer is on me tonight!" and probably would have gotten the same reaction xD

Second manga ive read tonight that the MC doesnt act stupid and wait till the end to do what shouldve been done or said in the beginning/middle. i.e. confess and kiss the girl you like.

Indeed what a fucking tool he are, wasting his money on problems created by others. Here goes 3/10

ofc it's a fucking dragon loli, they really just need to throw everything into the hotpot don't they?

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't there another girl that liked him first before he became an adventurer.

Random Villager A? He wasn't even aware of her feelings because she never said anything about it to him, and he wasn't interested in her that way. Obviously she wasn't that serious about him anyway, or she would've been his first party member. Adventuring wasn't her thing though, I guess?

what a joke wasting so much money and what a cringe speech
this is the definition of simp: giving money to pple who dont care about you, but you for some dumb reason want be acnowledged by....point is they still will never care about you they will just play and lie to ur face aslong you giving money.

Double-page supporter
@misachii the goal of the money drop isn' to make them like him, but not to be bothered by them while he and Annet parttake in their adventures in the area.

Fed-Kun's army
Firstly, holy shit that speech and his arrogant way of showing off his wealth was so cringy it actually hurt to read. Also it was totally out of character since the mc didn't do/act like that before ever. "I have more money than I know that to do with it".. Yeah nice job not painting a huge target on your head for bad people. If he has so much money, then why is he paying rent? Why not just buy/build their own dream house..
Also damn I hate this trope of the mc being way too forgiving/nice to a fault, when he's first being treated like shit (may it be originally a misunderstanding or not).

Secondly, where the hell that confession came from?? Seriously wtf. It wasn't deserved at all! There simply wasn't pretty much any romantic progression or signs of him actually falling for her, nor any real intimate/emotional moments. (you can barely count the time with dog cockblocking him)
Normally in stories where there is a romance happening, they might have situations where the other one is being seduced by a 3rd party, and by so the other one notices his/her own feelings by becoming jealous. This feels just totally out of the bushes and rushed, and like I wrote before, not deserved.

Double-page supporter
Yo I don't know about the rest of you, but if a homie said he'll pay for all my food and drinks and hopefully if I don't end getting drugged/poison I wouldn't give a shit if he brag about his money, or accidentally put on a wanted list lloll

Users who are viewing this thread