Argate Online - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - Emissary From The Forest

Double-page supporter
Don’t you dare leave it hanging there. I wanna see elf boy get his ass beat!!!

Ah yes, the compulsory sis-con, thick-headed & annoying older brother character. I didn't miss this trope.

Aggregator gang
Male elves are always the worst in manga lol
Not much better elsewhere, but that’s just due to the typical arrogance of elves.

Double-page supporter
i legit had to check to see if a star was going to fall because lht posted this 2 days in a row

Dex-chan lover
No matter the origin, race or creed, assholes appears everywhere.

Double-page supporter
*yawn* typical boring shit, BB (big brother) doesn't care what LS (little sister) wants/thinks and just rushed off without discussing anything with boyfriend/master and gets into a fight cuz "i'm a man" crappy way to set up drama

Dex-chan lover
Well that's a twist I hadn't seen coming, her brother being the next opponent. What followed was slightly within expectations. 🤔

Thanks for the chapter!

Hot damn I thought the guy was a love rival! I really shouldn't assume when looking at the raws..

Dex-chan lover
I want to explain but then we wouldn't have this pointless worthless drama to make a fight seem more important than it already isn't.
Is how I imagine the rest of that cut off thought would go. It's just extremely dumb to be facing off against her brother in this tournament period.
I came here to bring you back home so naturally I decided to join this fighting tournament because... you know... reasons....

Dex-chan lover
Even though this is a misunderstanding, the fact the two important people willing to fight for her will tickle her heart

Users who are viewing this thread