Arifureta Nichijou de Sekai Saikyou

Group Leader
Updated chapters 2-4 (forgot the end card things).
Updated chapter 3, page 9 & credit page note after finding some more info on it.

Uploaded Ch5. Looks like more DQ memes I don't fully get are in Ch6. Oh boy.

no mention of the cursed bootleg Sabre figure the statue was referencing?

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/46/06/42/460642ba1ff2a9bdba6e53a4102a0ab3--fate-stay-night-anime-figures.jpg

Group Leader
Oh, good eye.
Missed that one. I'll throw in a note, thanks.

Fed-Kun's army
Volume two was publish March 10, 2020 volume three is a Excepted to publish on September 1 2020 https://sevenseasentertainment.com/series/arifureta-i-heart-isekai/

What just happened, chapters just got deleted, every chapter after 12 went missing suddendly, just finished reading chapter 12

Dex-chan lover
it feel sooo mhhh weird? gonna do like this isnt even cannon with the story (or maybe its really not i dont know)

I saw a bunch of new chapters get added, so i started reading, but they got deleted before i could read past 8

given how fast and how many releases there were with no group claiming on any site, it was most likely official translations,
given 2 volumes are up on the usual suspects, I take that as the case.

to whoever uploaded that, thank you for making me aware that i could get more chapters somewhere.

@MiiaBestWaifu

take it like negima?! where its the same characters but a what if scenario with personalities cracked up a bit more.
god its depressing that that's the only negima thing that wasn't completely bastardized.

Dex-chan lover
@alidan
thx thats more logical that way ^^

(never read negima?! dont even know what is this so i dont understand everything but i can for the personalities cracked up )

@MiiaBestWaifu
If you ever read negima, I 100% recommend watching negima?!, the anime is done by the same core group of people as pani poni dash, coming straight after pani poni dash if my understanding of time frames for anime is correct.

if you like pani poni dash, negima?! is well worth watching even without the context for character personalities.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/1546/Negima

as for the manga, I don't think that it follows the same batshit insanity style that negima!? has, its more an alternate setting. its also one of the rare few where I can recommend english voices over japanese even on a first viewing.

Yeah, this manga's story hadn't gone further than the main manga's story. If anything it's behind. Hopefully all 24 chapters/or more, will be uploaded soon

I was interested in Arifureta but the lovey-dovey scenes of Hajime and Yue in this completely turn me off.

Aren't the later chapters official translations, hence they can't be posted to Mangadex?

Dex-chan lover
Can someone please continue this in English? I've only found it up to chapter 24 in English on other websites and I think it's in the 50's in raw.

Users who are viewing this thread