Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Pit of Hell

I'm rereading this at the moment and it pisses me off so much that one of his classmates is soooo **** enough to try and kill him off like that.

Reactions: le3
If you go back and look closely at the previous chapters it becomes obvious who shot him. No Spoilers *shrug*

Dex-chan lover
look like he is ALL RIGHT now *ba dum tss

P.S i know the future development so spare me the spoilers and just let my pun slide

Double-page supporter
Shitty world, shitty classmates, get yourself back up and kill them. Maybe not all of them, kill the bullies and beat up those wannabe heroes.

Group Leader
Damn, that was nuts. This is actually relatively interesting and different among the swamp of isekai works nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
Either the artist wasn't trying to conceal it at all, or they greatly overestimated how much the silhouette actually accomplished. Rather than guesses, we know exactly who were supposed to suspect. Making it quite that apparent while trying to obscure it at all kind of makes me suspicious that it wasn't just that dillweed in on the action though? Basically everyone in the class hated the MC anyway, because they're childish twits about someone the idolize being friendly to someone else.

Fed-Kun's army
This guy?
ch.2: https://s4.mangadex.org/data/27cb7e5b267ed5400b572741f3dc4566/x7.png
ch.4: https://s4.mangadex.org/data/421489dc0bf5ebdc52b045574a965437/x14.png

Fed-Kun's army
Somehow the "betrayal" looks even less dramatic in the manga. Somehow the classmates, while bastards, doesn't seem as vile as they were in the novel either where it kind of felt like everyone hated his guts.

It's better to experience this event by watching it on the anime, though 😅

Dex-chan lover
Being faced with death, why would someone divert even a bit of the magic they need to stop the behemoth from killing them? For petty revenge? How suicidal.

Bruh I thought the anime would be better but they completely destroyed the story structure. The awesome hydra with crosshatch shading looks like 5 kermit the frogs got rendered on the playstation 2 with a character rig made out of wet noodles. Don't listen to comments that say the anime is better!

Dex-chan lover
It's the rabbit Tim the Enchanter spoke of! Of course it escaped, no one ever listens to Tim.

Users who are viewing this thread