Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 12 Ch. 69 - Irregular

Dex-chan lover
So, are there 2 or 3 evil factions?
The demons and the church clearly one, but what about the necromancer classmates? Are they part of the other or their own faction? I had thought they probably allied with the curch, but the head knight that they tried to assassinate was (supposedly) borrowing power from this angel at the end.

Double-page supporter
So, are there 2 or 3 evil factions?
The demons and the church clearly one, but what about the necromancer classmates? Are they part of the other or their own faction? I had thought they probably allied with the curch, but the head knight that they tried to assassinate was (supposedly) borrowing power from this angel at the end.
Eri Nakamura is the only necromancer, and her only ally among the other classmates is Daisuke Hiyama. Those 2, or more accurately Eri, is allied with the demons. That's how they were able to get into the kingdom in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Man having read the novel seeing what happens to noint i cant take this scene seriously haha
well i meant latter she end up being
dancing spider who fight for stupid thing with her sister lol

Dex-chan lover
Eri Nakamura is the only necromancer, and her only ally among the other classmates is Daisuke Hiyama. Those 2, or more accurately Eri, is allied with the demons. That's how they were able to get into the kingdom in the first place.
Oh so it's the demons+necromancer vs the church with angel vs nagumo's group

Dex-chan lover
here comes the forceful levelup which made me stop reading the novel lol

Dex-chan lover
Jq5TreR.png

the struggle

Users who are viewing this thread