Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 14 Ch. 81 - Loser

Dex-chan lover
I’m a little bit confused here, did he finish off the little necromancer or not ?
I'd guess not. He forgot clauses 6 and 7 from the evil overlord list:
  • I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.

• When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him. No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."

However, it would be really nice if I was wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Hm, again, the "oomph" didn't feel as good as what I imagined when reading the novel. I guess its because they decided to go straight to a boot to the face, which is a weird posture to go to from crouching down. Would have made for sense for him to grab his face, slam it into the ground, then curb stomp his ass. Even when he pulls out the machine gun, you'd think the corpses would have some more bullet holes/be completely obliterated when shot from that close. Doesn't make sense for these guys to take less damage than the monster stampede that was literally erased. More bullets shot for the stampede, I guess.

After so many years of waiting, reading it in Volume 6 of the Light Novel, and seeing it in season 2 of the anime so may times, Hiyama is finally dead in the manga. Though I wished we could have seen him getting eaten alive and ripped apart by those monsters, like in chapter 65 of I Left The A Rank Party, I’m still satisfied that piece of shit Hiyama is dead because he’s one of my most hated characters in the series next to Kouki.

Burn in Hell Hiyama

Dex-chan lover
I'd guess not. He forgot clauses 6 and 7 from the evil overlord list:
  • I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.

• When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him. No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."

However, it would be really nice if I was wrong.

How dare you challenge the classic anime troupes with real life logic. :oooo:

Dex-chan lover
Imagine you live in a world of swords and sorcery and some motherfucker shows up with a fucking gatling gun. And they're singlehandedly annihilating entire armies with that.

image.png

Need more MCs like this.

Users who are viewing this thread