Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Caravan

Dex-chan lover
@kisato
ever heard of jokes and teasing you schmuck.
like if i said, oh no, Shia loses her rabbit ears in the next 2 chapters. She nothing but a girl now. her rabbit ears defined her character but now they are gone.
is that a spoiler or what

Contributor
@LavSingh

Next to nothing you said would have indicated that it was a joke but whateves. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Just make it cleser anythime. The fact that four people called you out on what looked like a spoiler means it wasn't clear enough. A joke's not funny if no one's laughing.

Aggregator gang
Pro: He wasn't stupid enough to ignore that veiled threat from the merchant and called him out
Con: Ridiculously cliche and poorly done closing scene with a fat creep

Another isekai that either does something pretty well or really bad.

Dex-chan lover
You know what I like about this series? Each and everyone of the important characters are op in someway. Hajime an his harem are monsters especially except for Remia maybe?

Fed-Kun's army
@Wolvenworks it seems to me that after what's about to happen such a fear would be entirely rational...frankly if I ever get sent to an Isekai world, I'll make absolute certain to never piss off loli girls or guys with demonic veins pulsing all over their body (I just kinda assume that those things pulse whenever he uses his skills since they became a part of him as he ate the monsters that gave him those skills)

I really like how they portrayed the pervy noble, it just makes me really hate that scumbag, but this seems kind of random/allofasudden

Can't wait to see the punishment in the next chapter.

Aggregator gang
@Miyuki

I hope Shurimscalations (the forever alone guy) takes the spot

if u dont know shurim basically;

translator: shurim
editor: shurim
typesetter: shurim
redrawer: shurim
the other stuff: shurim

Users who are viewing this thread