Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - Tio Klarus

Dex-chan lover
@Morose thanks for the explanation, I wondered how they could break the mental manipulation of the dragon just by hitting her butt. But if it just a "wake up call" it makes a little more sense.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally the maso-dragon joins the party. Too bad it's all so rushed. Only a few months out from the anime now and I'm praying they don't adapt this version. At least the art is great.

If it was me..
Yue : " Look at her, is she really an enemy? "
Me : " ........"
*looking at her rack*
Also me : " Yeah i guess she's not an enemy. "

@givemersspls she said, and I quote "Turning into my dragon form consumes a huge amount of magic power" She said turning not maintaining so the transformation takes basically a basic amount of magic power and not something that is consumed over time so her sleeping in human or dragon form won't affect her magic power recovery.
The second point is no normal person would attack a sleeping dragon but a sleeping girl would be an easy target. Why did she not just transform back into a girl and then hide to sleep I guess because she didn't reach her destination yet so her going back to a girl only to go back to dragon form short after her rest would be counterproductive as she would need to rest for a whole day again to regain the wasted magic power. So with that and the idea that no normal person would blindly attack a dragon it is simply better to stay in the dragon form.

Dex-chan lover
Dragon waifu?!
Right up my alley!
She's an M who likes anal, and is pretty thicc in either form...😈
Sorry folks, Tio sounds more my type than Yue does. I'll just have to wait and see how 'hopeless' she is in future chapters to be sure.

Dragon X Bunny combo = Best
Or Just Dragon... The art didnt disappoint. THe light novel scene was far better but her design was nice in this manga.

Aggregator gang
The moment I got the spoiler on how Hajime defeated her I was lmao but imagining the scene while reading this chapter at the same time made me rofl also Yue is best girl

The kimono that Tio is wearing really emphasizes her sex appeal, even more so than the LN illustrations did. Quite honestly, this is by far the best character design I've seen. GOOD JOB AUTHOR-SAMAA!!

Users who are viewing this thread