Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 7 Ch. 42 - Papa

Dex-chan lover
@MrFakOff Lol no Endou is not the one that push Hajime off. He is just one of his classmate with zero presence hence the hentai protag eyes.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
@JavelinJoe
@Penmore
Not only is it a rarity, but story wise, he couldn't have come at a more perfect time since that's exactly what they need right now.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, Endou, the total ghost of the group. His story is that he's an assassin, and does contribute to intelligence on certain occasions.

Double-page supporter
@Trov
@JavelinJoe

I didn't say that in terms of this story i meant in terms of the trope overall. I know its surprising as well to have someone that strong and how rare it could be but thats just adding details where there aren't any. Inferring is fine for a story and realizing how someone would act is good but that doesn't mean the trope isn't bad.

Aggregator gang
@FallenAngel You are better off NOT knowing the Anime. It's garbage.

Though given that the manga has been skipping the other side (classmate side) I have no idea how well will the next bit go.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus ... if he is like this with his adoptive daughter imagine what happens when he has his own children.
Son/Daughter: "Oh no, I feel and scrapped my Knee"
Planet Earth: "oh ... shit"

Group Leader
Finally, the Lord(lol) is here! So the LN switches his encounter to this point, unlike the WN.

Fed-Kun's army
with this pace, i guess we need 4 or more years for the manga to be completed like in the LN

@FallenAngel The anime was delayed by some months originally because the author thought what was presented was garbage. Even after that it looks terrible. If you just want to see what happens next it’s fine, but everything in the manga is better from pacing to the way enemies are designed.

Users who are viewing this thread