Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 7 Ch. 42 - Papa

Double-page supporter
@Som3user

Novel's been done for ages and ages. So the manga being behind the anime is sensible to a degree. I have finished the novel a long time ago. I know all.

@hyun50 just go read novel if you are used to reading novels since its completed for years now. And this is really early in the novel so rest assured that its long before "complete".

Damn I thought he'll blast they're balls their (or maybe it's on the departure scene)

And 2nd best boi Kousuke E aby- anyways! Gonna wait for another chapter

Dex-chan lover
damn, i'm looking forward to a certain reaction from the novel :3

When flabbergasted Shirasaki arrives with everyone back at the Entrance and Myu welcomes our MC with a "Papa".
The whole Sequence after that is pure gold. :D

Double-page supporter
thanks for the translation.

I'll never understand the whole act of author making receptionist or random character yelling out ranks or levels or stuff like that. Its honestly annoying especially when in those kinds of stories its usually one where MC and company want to be low profile. Is it because they just don't want to bother keeping it that way or because they don't know how to write things low profile so they just shatter it at the start and later on? Just a rant on it.

Dex-chan lover
@penmore
It is because it is such a rarity that they are surprised. It would be like if someone walked into a resturant in a disguise, then at the regester, unmasked themselves, showing that they really were a very famous actor/singer, which the cashier is a big fan of.

Oh rip, they didnt make Shia make a JoJo pose during her Motorcycle tricks.

For those who want context, the LN has her do a pose similar to a JoJo pose and was recognized by Hajime.

BTW: The first spoiler is about the main story, the seecond one is about the Afterstory because that can give you a super big idea about it. Oh boy it's getting good, time for
the next 2 harem mebmers, Kaori and Shizuku, the latter doesn't become one formally here but Hajime plants the seed with a sword
i hope, HOPE! that we can see some arcs of the After Story on manga, i'd love to see the Tio and Shia arcs, the Kouki arc reminds me a lot of
"I have no mouth and i must scream"

Supporter
He's here! Right-Hand of the Godslaying Demon King! Kosuke・E・Abyssgate!

The anime was a letdown, but boy, for giving them voices it was worth.

Like Miu, this chapter everytime she said -papa-, I "heard" her saying that with her anime voice and.... that was fking cute!

Also, Endou is just one of his classmates, the guy had so little presence there that here his job is rogue/assassin.

Bruh the manga was hella funnier than the bland anime. The pacing is also very good. Cant wait for the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread