Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 7 Ch. 44 - Cheap Drama

@NMLcygni

The idea here is that whether it be humans, demons, or anything else, you need conviction to kill any threat to the safety of what you're fighting for in war. Hajime's character is trying to portray this, as edgy as it is.

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, the true hero arrives at the last moment out of fucking nowhere.

@onionskins and anyone else asking to where pick up. i have this to say

Start at the beginning of the LN, this manga skips so much content it is terrible. there are so many details missed that are important for later parts of the story that at times im not sure how they're going to tie it all properly. there are entire places and locations that are skipped that are central to later parts of the story. like the beastmen city for example that is relevant to events in Vol 7 and 8 .

the LN is believable in English up to Vol 8 in hard print, and up to vol 10 or 11 in electric format. support the author and buy it if you like this story

Dex-chan lover
@Berkauli32

If it's about the chapter - it's mostly about how the hero team (top of the remaining class) got caught up in a trap set by actual intelligent adversaries. (The unclear part was that they had been hiding for a while after a first failed battle, but they got found out just about the same time as Hajime was getting closer).

If it's about the last image - Hajime's doing a "Heere's Johhnny" kind of entrance. (Or a "SWAT entry" if you prefer that. Or an "Engineering Squadron Doorway". Either which way, it's an act of "Shock and awe" warfare.)

Dex-chan lover
OH NO!!!!
I DIDNT REALLY EXPECT HAJIME TO COME TO RESCUE THEM.
REALLY, THIS IS NOT A JOKE.
BECAUSE SAVING THEM LIKE THIS IS TOO CLICHE....
I expect hajime will travel down below while lovey dovey with vampire-chan...

Fed-Kun's army
really a cheap drama. man all would have been good if that bastard kouki had died there, bastard had the chance to kill her but his beta genes kicked in and almost ended up becoming the reason for his classmates death, what a sore loser. never have i hated a hero character more than him.

Aggregator gang
He was just waiting she get wrecked to show up and have a great impression. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread