Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 45 - Nagumo Hajime

Dex-chan lover
The chapters are just too damn short for me. And on top of that, the release rate isn't that great either.

Double-page supporter
hasn't he had petrification resistance since literally floor two of his accidental dive into the true orcus labyrinth?
...or was it floor 3? I mean, either way, that spell's gonna do a whole lotta nothing to MC, except maybe make him angrier at demon girl

Dex-chan lover
I'm still worried that knight leader would die from the bunny's collateral damage. Or maybe not die but lose a limb or two in the process.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
JUST SHOOT HER?!

That's a long ass chant, what the heck?

Double-page supporter
@InsaneInsomnia the only floors 1-3 our boy cleared on his own was in separate dungeons, but him getting some petrification bs when he dropped down and squirmed his way out of a lower level as a noob definitely ringed a bell. This chapter, as all have been, is short, but I am on your side that it felt stupid. Petrification bs is for nerds, not for nerds with cheats and gundam arms(we're doing knights & magic here, not evengelion, which i realize is callous of me to say, given the reason i started reading this trash was cause it was more evengelion)

Dex-chan lover
Did this guy unironically use Photoshop smudge as a special effect? The thing we made fun of for being tacky as fuck 20 years ago? Holy shit.

I haven't read the LN, so I have no clue who the real culprit is that dumped him off the bridge, but that retard is making it pretty obvious. Nice violence, it's a good showcase that the MC and his friends are on a totally different level than his classmates, and that the demon lady is totally outclassed. Her elite minions are just goombas to them. Also, he's had petrification immunity since the beginning when he first fell into the abyss, so I'm assuming she's going to cast this on him and have it just flat-out not work at all. At least, that's what better happen, because he just sat there and let the dumb bitch finish her chant instead of shooting her.

Also, obligatory I wish the chapters were longer or came out sooner, but that's not the fault of the scanners or translators, so there's no point bitching about it.

Dex-chan lover
At the rate it's going, it'll be caught up to the anime by June next year maybe.
I get that the anime a fair bit out, but come on.

Dex-chan lover
That photoshop edit... even Nagumo can see that 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I just watched the anime, at this point Yue mentioned
"do you intend to get in the way again?"
, I'm pretty mad that they
didn't killed him despite knowing he was the backstabber

I don't know how it goes in the novel, I know it's needed to
not kill him so the healer girl want to join his party
, but I'm still pretty mad.

too short, the chapter too short, wait another month? , the chapter too short

Honestly, please don't stay and travel with them, please don't act like everything is ok and noone threw you off to die, just save them because you were asked to, take them out of the labyrinth safe like your current job, then walk away.

please please please thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread