Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 47 - Shirasaki Kaori

Please anyone. Tell me which chapter this on the novels? Or which volume on LN? Please

@Apryl It is Volume 4 Chapter 5, you can just check the illustration in wikipedia or search by word/phrases to find it.

Edit: And no, I am not telling you where, just skim read and find the exact area since that is too much of a hassle for me to do.

Dex-chan lover
@Apryl

End of Vol.4, like in the last chapter, accompanied by an illustration i’m pretty sure

no idea about webnovel, never read that

Dex-chan lover
aaargh, they skipped a bunch of the way back up.
• the scene with Hiyama
• we saw no crack'ing when Kaori heared Myu say Papa
• no Shizuku cutting into Dense Hero
• no Dense Hero being pretty Dense

but i hope we see 2 certain fun scenes in the next chapter. :D

@Apryl dont start from Vol 4. this manga missed so many important things from the LN that become major important whole volume story worth of things. Start at Vol 1. i believe this is best for any LN read. never start at where an abridgment leaves off. you will get confused by later events and basically miss 1/3 to 1/2 the story.

Dex-chan lover
we're finally catching up to the anime. i hate how the anime skips out a lot of stuff...

@MonsieurQuack i was about to say that. i guess fuck that guy specifically more.

Fed-Kun's army
He has to save the heroes party twice in one day? The adventure guild had better be offering a huge reward for it...

Wouldn't all those self propelled punching bags help them (the MC's group) get rid of that stress?

Dex-chan lover
And finally Heroine #1 and
wife # 3
joins the band

The Heroine # is by order of appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread