Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 47 - Shirasaki Kaori

Aggregator gang
@Adokun Yes it is horrible.....well at least overlord season 1 wasn't that bad but it is comparable to season 2 and 3 with the bad CGI, they used it a unnecessary number of times....almost all chapters.

Better stick to the ln and the manga.

@Jayswing103 certainly not Yue, kind of for Shea, but even she had at least been trained by Hajime. Kaori just forces her way into the group because she feels entitled to Hajime because of her feelings for him (enhanced by guilt). And later she just proceeds to be a nuisance for best girl Yue

They cutted some scenes here.
1. Shizuku telling hero(lol) that even she is preparing herself to kill that demon for their survival which shocked him.
2. Horny boys trying to flirt with Yue amd Shia only to get shot with rubber bullets.
3. The shuraba scene.
4. Hero(lol) pissing himself (i hope he did) when he was accidentally subjected to Hajime's bloodlust.

Hopefully they add the famous Hero(lol) cringe inducing speech and Shizuku blackmailing the demon king next chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Adokun
Haven't seen the anime cause of what people said. Is it as bad as Overlord?
From what I remember they skip many information that explain MC behavior and just let the badass one.
Remeber the chap where MC fight his classmate whith the prof ?
In the manga, classmate is obioulsly trying to gain pity and didn't remorsfull at all when he pledge his loyalty to MC but the anime skip it and change his face to be more normal, the prof have a point when she said MC didn't have to kill him in the anime.
In the manga not, I remeber that because that was a big flag, even if I just read it once I remember the classmate as "insane character" but he doesn't look like insane in the anime. I guess the anime just try to make the storie less dark.

Dex-chan lover
d8f.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
The anime is not that terrible it just that the novel / manga is better.

Fed-Kun's army
well the manga gutted some parts of the novell again, but at least in comparison to the anime adaption its consistent.

Users who are viewing this thread