Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 47 - Shirasaki Kaori

Dex-chan lover
@Xrave You are fairly correct, but I assume if anything it would have been to show that Kouki couldn't do anything to stop him if Hajime did decide to kill him. Just pointing the gun is one thing, getting utterly inside of his defenses with the barrel basically ready for the standard way to make sure most of a brain is gone is another completely. And the rest of the awkwardness was probably due to their heights being similar.

Dex-chan lover
They handled it better than the anime. But the bandit stuff is kinda out of place. What the heck they are doing in a middle of a town, out in the open, while sun still at the top of their head??

I hope she's bearable in the Manga because man, she's so shit in the anime.

Her novel counterpart is hilarious though.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that Hajime even accepted Kaori after saying he owed her one so he saved her down there makes less sense to me.

Favor returned. That all there is should be.

Oh well, I know Kaori will play a big role later on.

Oh so Kaori joining them was in line with the series? I thought this part was original in the anime, as it's not normal for the love interest pre-life altering situation to join the harem soon as they meet, it's usually more convoluted than that, with unnecessary drama.

@HayashidaYuki
They ain't Bandits. They are hoodlums mercenaries as mentioned in novel not even adventure as they clearly don't know hajime as he is gold rank, famous and nobody dares messes with him

This would have been really great if MC wasn't subconsciously wanting a harem.

It's still nice, but harems get tiring.

Aggregator gang
@A31D31N it isn't the MC wanting a harem he's already in a relationship, it's more of the author forcing one because that's what sells

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@amateurishreader sad to say. That wont happen for a while...
still a numbskull till the end and almost became a villain.

The author could have done a better job about this part. Like explaining why the fuck they need to kill. It pisses me off since they could have drilled the reason to Kouki's thickheaded justice brain right about this part rather than later.

Dex-chan lover
@amateurishreader

If I read the wiki correctly (was quite hard since the wiki text seemed like some cobbled together MTL):

"Hero" won't get any better but will always act all high and mighty, like a - protector of everyone, killer of none - type of obnoxious idiot. It really makes me want to drop this novel/manga at some point in the story when I just can't take it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread