Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 47 - Shirasaki Kaori

hoping this doesn't just stop where the anime stopped but keep on going.

Well author . This manga was worst and worst with every chapter because of harem you created. Adding another catch wont make it good really

Dex-chan lover
The chapter ended right before the good part! So, I guess about 1.5-2 chapters more before we finally cross the anime part of the story and get to the good part

Dex-chan lover
Wow that dude is a pussy, I'm glad the captain told him off. He was just trying to look righteous without having to actually have to make any hard decisions.
But eh. I really don't want this girl to join the party. Regardless of first love or whatever, it just feels boring to get a vanilla person onto the team after getting a vampire/beastman/mermaid/dragon.

Anyway I'll probably keep reading, hopefully we wont see any more of these classmates of his. They didn't develop their characters whatsoever.

Fed-Kun's army
HAH! a heroine who can be honest with herself....that's great
also...man...that Amanosomething is such a fool

I have decided. With every chapter he appears in, I will continue complaining about Cookie Kouki. Fuck I hate that guy. And he won't even get better when the truth is stuffed down his throat, he'll still spout his fucking bullshit "righteous" opinions.
the cause is his grandpa (a lawyer) who stuffed his head with righteousnes, but that grandpa himself wasn't all that and ended up framed and killed I believe? anyway, kouki only kept the ideal image in mind and believes his ideals are the only truth.
Fuck that little shitweasel, seriously fuck him. Why didn't Hajime just pull the fucking trigger on him, saves him so much trouble later.

@Riger you means that one scene the anime skipped where before they leave, one kid gets his ass handed to him?

And it was never really mentioned why Kaori didnt confess back in Japan. I think it was more like
she didn't realize her feelings for Hajime yet and so she focused more on getting close to him. Its just her imaginations running wild that makes one think she realized her feelings for him. IIRC She spent one year of highschool initiating conversations with him to become friends but it was all for naught as Hajime always ends the conversation quickly lol

Fed-Kun's army
Actual character development in an isekai???? I know that at least this is some good shit

lmao the pose of him threatening Kouki looked so weird.

Can't he have just aimed it at him normally like from the front or from the back? Why do a weird one-knee stepping-kneel aiming up from slightly beside him.

Users who are viewing this thread