Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 47 - Shirasaki Kaori

Double-page supporter
He had better threaten his would be assassin next chapter or else fuck this shit.

never did like how Kaori forced herself into the group and onto Hajime. They should have just told her to piss off

Double-page supporter
Why didn't he try to find the person that almost killed him among his classmates? I mean the person that shot towards him, he knows that it wasn't a coincidence. At least slap that person or something.

Fed-Kun's army
I just love this manga, because it's some of the most transparently chuuni edge-cool crap around. The cringe... it sustains me.

Contributor
We are very close to the anime, soon new stuff will begin, of course i didn't read the original novel.

Dex-chan lover
Ahaha I love that page that shows old and new hajime because it points out that he made the same coat for himself but DARK and with POPPED COLLAR for MAXIMUM EDGE.

The end!

:p

thanks for the update.. hero dude need to chill his a**, you blame ppl who kill their enemies but you can't do anything to ppl who push others to their death

@bvdaf He already know who tried to kill him he just wont bother to waste his time on someone so useless

Someone can remember if shes going to die? I dont which past chapters hajime had a foresight when shes going to die

Dex-chan lover
first isekai MC who actually get the normal human girl - this is a rarity these days

Dex-chan lover
Please please PLEASE have the next chapter straight out of the novel. I've been waiting SO LONG just to see that one scene.

@petaszetas
She's technically the first. She's been in love with Hajime since they were still in Japan. And never confessed. Can't remember why, though.
Either she couldn't build up the courage, or she was trying to protect him from people who would hurt him for 'stealing the beauty' maybe? I haven't read the novel in a loooooong time.

Users who are viewing this thread