Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

Can someone explain to me why they like this manga? Genuinely curious. I find this shittier than typical cultivation manhuas.

The anime was complete garbage but is this worth the read? Are there any difference between the two?

Fed-Kun's army
@D3m0z The manga is so much better then the anime, the anime was made under a huge time and money constraint and even if you don't like the story, the art is incredible.

@Jayremys the male protagonist is a badass thats why. How many isekai out there that the male protagonist is a badass? Not a lot right? The real question is why are there more beta cuck male protagonists than badass like this guy? I'm genuinely curious too.

@AnonLv100 Looking at the art this could've been a extremely popular ip if it was animated by a1 picture. The monster in the anime was disgusting to look at and it just keep giving me berserk flashbacks.

I'm so tired of anime's being made for manga's that are barely past their first arc, if even finished it at all. This one was not at all ready to be animated, and now we'll never get a good version of it.

At least the manga is still ramping up and getting better, I'm always excited to read new chapters of this, and i'm glad the MC is starting to be somewhat of a "normal" person again. Still not a fan of the "1000+ year old vampire that still looks like a 10 year old" regardless of how many mangakas love to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread